• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

High end games for galaxy s/vibrant

where's the samsung app store. i don' have it on my phone (Captivate).

Short answer, I dont think people in the USA have access to it...

Unfortunately.... I think its Canada only?

Good news is you can still get some great games from gameloft. Try the trial, its free to try.

Android Games & Apps - Download Games for Android | Gameloft HD Games

You can read about the Samsung App Store responses here.

http://androidforums.com/samsung-vibrant/162084-how-do-i-access-samsung-app-store.html

Upvote 0
Short answer, I dont think people in the USA have access to it...

Unfortunately.... I think its Canada only?

Good news is you can still get some great games from gameloft. Try the trial, its free to try.

Android Games & Apps - Download Games for Android | Gameloft HD Games

You can read about the Samsung App Store responses here.

http://androidforums.com/samsung-vibrant/162084-how-do-i-access-samsung-app-store.html

Checked it out but doesnt give us captivate (SGH-i897) owners the option to buy or try the demo.

Upvote 0
Live Hold 'em by Dragon Play - Use the app Barcode Reader on the code below to get this game:

734322-1280946078186.png

Upvote 0
After alot of hunting around, I've found quite a few really well put together, polished, well-worth it games that are not only great for showing off your phone's capabilities, but are actually fun! IMO, the top games on Android.

Here's the list:

1. Armageddon Squadron
  2. Bonsai Blast
  3. Buka
  4. Caligo Chaser
  5. Drop7
  6. Fruit Pirate
  7. Heavy Gunner
  8. Nintaii
  9. N.O.V.A. (Gameloft, not in the market)
  10. psx4droid
  11. Retro Defense (I personally prefer it to Robo Defense, it's much more polished)
  12. Modern Combat: Sandstorm (Gameloft, not in the market)
  13. Speedx 3D
  14. The Plateau
  15. Zenonia

Of that list, I'd say the best of the best, games that really wowed me, are N.O.V.A., Sandstorm, and Heavy Gunner. All very polished and well put together, Sandstorm especially.

Have fun!

Upvote 0
here's a game I dl from gameloft. Its called sandstorm or something. I was actually surprised by this game because I already have nova and it would be almost the same. But, this game is more of a tactical shooter than run like crazy and shooting every thing that moves. I highly recommend every to try both nova and sandstorm because the are pretty different. I leave you with a vid: http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=7qnpx51PPoY

Upvote 0
did you purchase the apk from gameloft? If you did, I would try contacting them. But if you're trying to get a pirated apk to work, I'm not going to help.
I can't seem to download the additional data for Real Football 2010. I've tried with Wifi and 3g and it always says "No internet connection is currently available. Would you like to try again?"

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones