Hi, I've noticed a few people have complained about high standby data usage.. ie when you leave the phone on a desk, with nothing streaming, you still manage to use up 1-2mb per hour (as I was!). This is a big problem for people moving from something like a blackberry where it was hard to use up a lot of data even if you tried. I tried disabling as much as possible to see what was causing the problem (NetSentry was great for tracking usage but of course can't tell you which programs/services are using it up), and after exhausting all ideas I tried deleting the two non-GMail email accounts I had. On was set up as push Exchange, and the other a 15-minute polling POP account. I have to assume it was the Exchange that was the problem, but I can't be sure. In any case, my usage dropped from about 4MB over 3 hours to about 12kB for the last 3 hours since I disabled the accounts. In conclusion, email can be more of a problem than you think! I'm going to forward my other accounts through my GMail to see if that works better.