Not sure if many of you have been following threads out there about very high data usage on standby - my experience. I went from using 5mb - 10mb a day to 100mb/day. Unbelieveable. I tried searching for everything I could to figure it out - all the way from Location Setting swithed on to Facebook having a Calendar sync'ing glitch where it perpetually sync'd - never stopped. Hence racked up Mb's. The problem, I believe, for my phone was the Gmail constantly sync'ing. I guess i have a few emails with large attachments - 3-5mbs. I thought once it sync'd it to my phone, it would not reload them. I had sync on every hour - so every hour - 5mbs were used!!! Needless to say, i have stopped the auto sync of my Gmail - its on manual now, and better yet i will just be using IMAP instead of Push email, and the problem has been solved. I am now back to normal use of 5mbs per day - 10mb on the high side. And that is with Twitter constant, internet, Push to Talk, and World War game to name a few. If you dont follow your data usage, i highly recommend you do. There are horror stories out there of people having to pay $1000 extra. I will be owing prob an extra $50.00 or more due to this issue. (In Canada here on Bell Carrier - monthly limit is 500mb) I recommend downloading 3G watchdog - really good at monitoring data. Anyway, just wanted to share this story, as I dont think there has been an HTC Legend thread. And that is the phone I have. Thanks.