• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Highlight/Focus Point Red

althetaff

Lurker
Nov 16, 2010
Hi Guys,
I have a Motorola Dext with Android 1.5 on Orange.

I'm not sure how to ask this question but I'll do my best.

When I am in an app like Facebook/Browser and scroll to a text area or highlight an icon on the desktop the focus point turns red. When reading text in Facebook it is difficult to read. I am not sure if it is something that I have accidently changed or it is default. Can I change the colour of the area you are reading from red to white. It is this area i am calling the focus point as I am not sure how to describe it. The icons changing colour is not a problem and my have nothing to do with facebook/browser but the colour is the same shade of red.

Does this question make sense?

I've been exploring futher and i just realised why I am seesing the change now. It is red in the Facebook App that i recently installed but when I vist facebook via the browser its white - so a it of a false alarm.

Thanks for looking anyway ...... and I bow out

Regards
Al

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones