• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hilarious company/product names

I finally have a chance to share this picture! :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think this is one of their competitors...

mammoth.gif

Upvote 0
The Miata is known as the MR2 in Europe....[/spoiler]

Sorry, but couldn't let this slide! The Miata is the North American name for what the rest of the world called the Mazda MX5. Even here, the name Miata has now been dropped though, just MX5. The MR2 was a small 2 seat sports car made by Toyota in the late '80's/early '90's.

Upvote 0
Actually the Mazda B Series of compact pickups came before Ford Ranger. B2000 was actually Ford Courier.

Ha, my first car was a 1981 Ford Courier. For being a cheap truck, it was fun. I had that thing going. I clocked a truck going 80 mph and passed it easy. I had an 11 speaker sound system with two amps and an equalizer working in there. I kinda miss that thing.

But keeping on point!

funny-product-names-25.jpg

Reactions: Kaat72
Upvote 0
Hey everybody!

:):):)

Do you know what I am gonna call my company if I ever manage to get out of my loser extreme poverty? :D:D:D

I am gonna call my fertilizer company.... DRUM ROLL PLZEZ!!!

I am gonna call it!

SHIT CORP

Yeah!

We will be the greatest company to walk the face of the earth! :D

There will be POO every where ek se! :)

.... :D ....and.... :D .... just in casing .... I will also change the "i" to an "!" to stop the faoming at the mouth "family friendly" crazies / super-losers from losing their minds at reality! :)

So then I can't get sued!

xD

ON A ROLL BRA

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones