1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hiya!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vanceable, Sep 8, 2011.

1. vanceable

vanceable Newbie

Ok ok. I say hello, so your thread will say goodbye. Just kidding. I keep seeing "Say Hi!" so here you are. "Hi!"

I have enjoyed hacking my "phone" with help from this site. As I will continue to check back until Android OS ver 2.2.2 is rootable. I so hope MetroPCS decides to add the LG Optimus 2x to 4G soon. I cannot stand the lack of quality of Samsung.

anywho, Thank you for letting me type here. ya'll have a good one.

-Vance(Jeremy)

p.s. Thank you thank you thank you also for setting up this little corner of the woods for us to play in as well. wweeeeeeeee....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Welcome to Android Forums, Vance (Jeremy) ;)

vanceable likes this.
  3. vanceable

vanceable Newbie

Well, all is right with the world this night. I have found the root of 2.2.2. Any one interested should google search for "SuperOneClick", and end up at a site named shortfuse. SuperOneClick version 2.2 did it for me. Any questions? Good luck!

4. kellym82067

kellym82067 Lurker

to you,Vance. Hello to your welcoming me...I still do not know how this works and if this replyl ...please teach me! Kelly

5. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary
    VIP Member

Glad you got your root sorted-out, Jeremy.

I missed welcoming you back in September, so please accept my belated "Welcome to AndroidForums!" :).

Cheers!

Welcome to you, too, Kelly!

You're doing fine...please let us know if you need any help navigating to your particular Android device's home forum (or anywhere else around here).

Cheers!