1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Hmm. Photo causing wierd issue with browser!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gobluejd, Feb 26, 2011.

1. gobluejd

gobluejd GOBLUE!
    None

Feb 15, 2010
    Product Engineer
    NW Indiana
    Okay. Took a pick this am with my Incredible, emailed to myself from Phone to GMAIL.

Got on Xoom, went into gmail and downloaded to XOOM, went to imageshack to upload. Kept giving me an error.

Went to PC, uploaded no problem. Posted this:
    http://androidforums.com/motorola-xoom/286470-great-start-new-way-waking-up.html#post2345304

Now I get a reply to thread email on my XOOM via gmail. Hit the link in the email and all hell breaks loose, screen went all weird going back and forth from gmail to browser then just locks up. Force close and move on.

Another email reply for a different thread comes in, that goes to browser no problem.

Now another reply for the thread that was going screwy. It does it again :thinking: Go to my PC, thread loads fine.

Now thinking WTF could it be, I went in to gallery, deleted the DL'd picture, email reply comes in, hit link and it loads fine?

So in short, was the pic that was on my XOOM, that was giving me issues to begin with, yet uploaded on PC to here (AF) the problem?

I am very confused, but as soon as I deleted it on my XOOM, thread opened fine.

Advertisement

2. gobluejd

gobluejd GOBLUE!
    None

Feb 15, 2010
    Product Engineer
    NW Indiana
    Think I have narrowed it down to the lab feature quick controls.