1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

hmm.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by biggiephil, Jul 1, 2013.

1. biggiephil

biggiephil Android Enthusiast

Anyone else having the problem where your home will stop working and the user bar will go away and you have to reboot your phone? It's been happening to me now it stops and happens more

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. zeest

zeest Android Enthusiast

Have you made any changes to your SystemUI.apk? If so, restore your backup if you made one. If you are on Firmware version C and didn't make a backup, I can give you one. Any other version and sorry, but I can't help. Been on C since I got this phone and don't have the download speed to download another firmware version. Even if you haven't messed with your SystemUI, I would replacing it, just in case.

3. Swainsmith82

Swainsmith82 Android Expert

This happened once on stock, I use an app call status bar re-starter for root. It took care of it and haven't had it happen again. Don't know if it will work for you but it's the only suggestion I have.

4. biggiephil

biggiephil Android Enthusiast

Well not before when it started, I've recently replace SystemUI with the stock one and it kept doing it, Now it's not so often

5. zeest

zeest Android Enthusiast

Well, only other thing I can think of is to factory reset, if that doesn't work, unbrick.

LG Motion 4G Forum

The LG Motion 4G release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews