• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hockey fans unite!!! {the All Things Hockey Thread}

Anyone wants to share prediction for the 1st round series results?
4. BOS (4) - TOR (5) 4-1

Bah 4-1 for the Bruins? Comon at least give the Leafs a fighting chance! It's been 9 years since we last made it we're gonna be HUNGRY!

All kidding aside I think that prediction is quite accurate. I was really hoping we would draw Montreal because Chara is pretty much gonna nullify Kessel, and if he's not producing then we're gonna be in a heap of trouble.

Reactions: eugenerudenko
Upvote 0
Anyone wants to share prediction for the 1st round series results?
Here's mine:
EAST
1. PIT (1) - NYI (8) 4-0
2. MTL (2) - OTT (7) 4-3
3. WSH (3) - NYR (6) 4-2
4. BOS (4) - TOR (5) 4-1

WEST
1. CHI (1) - MIN (8) 4-1
2. ANA (2) - DET (7) 3-4
3. VAN (3) - SJS (6) 4-2
4. STL (4) - LAK (5) 2-4
wow!!!! you got the wings beating the ducks?....i like it:D

i agree with your predictions for the most part except for; the ducks series; i think that that sharks series might go to 7 games as they are awesome at home; and lastly i think that the blues will get swept by the kings....just like last year:smokingsomb::p:D

Upvote 0
How's that? Blues are playing against Kings :) Hawks are playing with Wilds
Ok, so sorry. I thought someone mention the Blues need to lose to the Hawks.

Again, hockey is not my game. I'll still take the Blues over those doggone LA Kings.

Though I did live in LA area for 10 years. So, STL & LA have a good connection!

Upvote 0
Ok, so sorry. I thought someone mention the Blues need to lose to the Hawks.

Again, hockey is not my game. I'll still take the Blues over those doggone LA Kings.

Though I did live in LA area for 10 years. So, STL & LA have a good connection!
can we say sweep like last year?....i can:D

:eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue:

GO KINGS GO!!!!!!

Upvote 0
That was one heck of a match today between Ducks and Wings! But after Nyquist's goal I was happily jumping all around the flat :D

well i hate the ducks so i'm glad that the wings beat them. to bad i missed them loosing......i was too depressed on how the kings played yesterday to care about that game:(

Upvote 0
i guess we won't get a sweep but we should get the series...

go blues...

i told you to keep that broom in the closet!!!!!

:eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue:

sxqd3v1ag43mm4irwzlq.jpg

Upvote 0
While you guys bicker about who's gonna come out of the Blues/Kings series to make the quarter-finals, here I am celebrating the Leafs 1st playoff win in 9 YEARS!

Break out the champagne, this is like winning the cup for us :cheers: You're all welcome to share in my joy :D

lets :party:

:D:D:D

watching the penguins game right now, what a crazy series!!!!!!

and having sidney back is great for hockey.

Upvote 0
Lets go pens!!!!!
Lets go pens!!!!!
Lets go pens!!!!!
Pens were demolished in the 3rd period. I haven't seen so many checks from one team in a long time. Amazing. And at the same time Islanders are very fast team. So I think they'll keep battling against Pens.

ok no wonder the blackhawks are doing so good this season. check out this youtube video to find out why:
:D:D:D
So this is the answer!!!! *calling Babcock*

Reactions: Robogar and ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones