• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
So, whereabouts you going on holiday this year? Saying this, it is July, so for those who have been somewhere already this year, whereabouts did you go?

I'm going to the States in September, driving around California & Nevada for 2 weeks, can't blinking wait! :D

I'll probably just hit the beach alot this year. It's only 40 mins from my house (with no traffic of course :D). Then in the winter, snowboarding in the mountains (again, 40 mins to 1 hr away).

BTW, if you have any questions about SoCal (like where to go and what not), let me know. I'm pretty familiar with LA/Hollywood, Orange County, Inland Empire and Palm Springs.

Reactions: origin_of_symmetry
Upvote 0
I'll probably just hit the beach alot this year. It's only 40 mins from my house (with no traffic of course :D). Then in the winter, snowboarding in the mountains (again, 40 mins to 1 hr away).

BTW, if you have any questions about SoCal (like where to go and what not), let me know. I'm pretty familiar with LA/Hollywood, Orange County, Inland Empire and Palm Springs.

Thanks, we're staying for the first few days in the Hollywood area, so might PM you nearer the time for restaurant/attraction info :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones