1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Holiday 2010

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by origin_of_symmetry, Jul 17, 2010.

1. origin_of_symmetry

origin_of_symmetry Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    IT (Development & Testing)
    Rugby
    So, whereabouts you going on holiday this year? Saying this, it is July, so for those who have been somewhere already this year, whereabouts did you go?

I'm going to the States in September, driving around California & Nevada for 2 weeks, can't blinking wait! :D

Advertisement

2. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to.

Jan 11, 2010
    Truck driver/ driver mentor. I train people to dri
    Georgia
    I drive all over the states as my profession so nothing new or big to me. So I don't care where my wife wants to go, except to my in-laws. Oops did I say that? Ha haha

3. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Male
    Intel fab tech
    Salem, OR
    My wife has been out of work for 2 years. So probably the zoo is about as extravagant as we can be with vacation plans. Sucks too, haven't been to Las Vegas for several years, I need my fix! I even won 2 free nights at the Rio earlier this year on Twitter, but couldn't afford the airfare to get there and use them :(

4. Talbot

Talbot Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I am driving to San Diego from Texas this Thursday to visit some friends and family. But I am excited even though it's not the most extravagant vacation.

5. dmodert66

dmodert66 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2009
    Project Manager
    Southern California
    I'll probably just hit the beach alot this year. It's only 40 mins from my house (with no traffic of course :D). Then in the winter, snowboarding in the mountains (again, 40 mins to 1 hr away).

BTW, if you have any questions about SoCal (like where to go and what not), let me know. I'm pretty familiar with LA/Hollywood, Orange County, Inland Empire and Palm Springs.

origin_of_symmetry likes this.
  6. origin_of_symmetry

origin_of_symmetry Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    IT (Development & Testing)
    Rugby
    Thanks, we're staying for the first few days in the Hollywood area, so might PM you nearer the time for restaurant/attraction info :)

7. DROIDdidME

DROIDdidME Well-Known Member

May 11, 2010
    We will be driving back home to San Diego this Chrsitmas from Fort Worth, TX....Thank god too we can't stand Texas and can't WAIT to leave back to SoCal!!!

8. dmodert66

dmodert66 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2009
    Project Manager
    Southern California
    Welcome back to beautiful, sunny, Southern Cal! :D