• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Holidays on calendar

Exactly which "holidays" calendar are you syncing with? There are a lot of them, and we only know what you tell us.

I've never seen this myself, but am probably not syncing the same calendar as you.

Thanks Hadron

Holiday has been pushed through MS Exchange 2013, i have attached three screenshot for better understanding one is of my android phone and other is of my outlook, on outlook it shows for 23rd march and on android it shows for 23rd and 24th march
one more screen shot of the event which shows wrong time zone -8, however on my device it is +5

Attachments

• screenshot-Android.png
    screenshot-Android.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 135
  • screenshot-Android-time zon.png
    screenshot-Android-time zon.png
    118.1 KB · Views: 139
  • Snapshot-outlook.JPG
    Snapshot-outlook.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 170
Upvote 0
Thanks Hadron

Holiday has been pushed through MS Exchange 2013, i have attached three screenshot for better understanding one is of my android phone and other is of my outlook, on outlook it shows for 23rd march and on android it shows for 23rd and 24th march
one more screen shot of the event which shows wrong time zone -8, however on my device it is +5
Hi Any clue on this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones