1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Holly and Jolly

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by youdoofus, Dec 24, 2011.

1. youdoofus

youdoofus Android Expert

ITs 642 am here in CST and im at work :( But heres to hoping that y'all are still asleep and with loved ones on this Christmas eve mornin :D Happy holidays to everyone!!!!

ocnbrze, dustwun77, mikem0269 and 2 others like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer

I've been up since 6am EST! My kids are soooo excited they can hardly sleep. Keep waking us up earlier and earlier, LOL.

dustwun77, argedion and youdoofus like this.
  3. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

I have insomnia. I take sleeping pills during the work week to help me sleep but on the weekend I don't take them (This being a long weekend for me) :D So I went to bed about 10:50pm EST and Woke up around 1:00am EST stayed up until 3:50am went back to bed woke up at 5:10am Took a shower and have been up since. I plan on me and the daughter going to church this afternoon to help pack "Care" boxes for some of our local homeless people. Then to my Dad's this evening for Christmas Eve Dinner. Then home and start the process all over again :thinking::thinking::thinking:

BTW Wife works retail she is at work now :(

ocnbrze, dustwun77 and Granite1 like this.
  4. youdoofus

youdoofus Android Expert

i dont work retail anymore... thank (insert name of favorite deity here)

ocnbrze and Granite1 like this.
  5. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer

I've vever worked retail.
    I can't handle rude people, which retail has to deal with all the time. I'd be in jail for pulling peoples arms and legs off!
    Zero patience for rude people, no reason for it.

ocnbrze and dustwun77 like this.
  6. RCope48

RCope48 Well-Known Member

Ditto on that!

7. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :)

I was AT work, 6am eastern. Will be again tomorrow if I get there on time... :p

Merry Christmas you guys!

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews