• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HoloS 3.2.6 [ROM][WIP]8-7-12

It should since all the roms have the same base.

true.. but doesnt answer the ext4 question...

i did notice, going back to stock and flashed my /data partition back over gmail app is broke completely, and when i look at the logcat, i can see a ton of theme errors from sql... lol... it works... and i got my data back, but a few issues with converting back with out the theme-ing... not bad..

thought u might like to know!

but its almost 100% back to before i changed a stupid DPI

Upvote 0
After all of the glowing reviews I thought I give this one a try. I must say, it's really pretty, just the kind of theme I've been looking for (until I get ICS), however, it no longer works as a phone! I try to make a phone call and it hesitates and then goes back to the home screen without ever dialing. I'm forced to go back to one of my backups of one of the other ROMs I've tried. Oh well...

Upvote 0
The mms fix i recieved in the new themed mms.apk is not installing at the moment and i cant seem to get it to work with me. I am trying to bring you guys something new to the table all togeather. and if it works how i would like it to it will be based off the ICS leak from a couple months back. and will give us a nice looking change to our phones. Wish me luck cuz im sure im gonna be needing some.

Upvote 0
Hey guys, I know I havn't been on here much lately didn't see a point when all my posts where getting deleted..

Not the point though

I was curious how the development of this rom was going. I read the changelog but wasn't sure if there was stuff aside from the obvious. I use 3.2.3 right now and I get shit battery life id say -1% every 3-4 minutes along with an occasional 100% to 0% in like 30 minutes.. I also get boot loops and slow mms which I know could just be the phone and the signal. Don't get me wrong here, I love the rom overall, its smooth, snappy, and looks good. Boots and battery life aside I have nothing but good things to say so is there any reason I should book up to the 3.2.6? I could care less about boot animations or battery icons.

A second question, I know this isn't right on topic but whats the deal with kernals? Any suggestions on things to check out, popcorn? myn? blitzkrieg?

All that aside, Thanks for the time you put into this thing brain medic bro keep it up yo.

Reactions: brianmaedche
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones