• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Holster for naked Razzr Maxx ?

thanks for both answers but neither will solve my situation. If i'm goibg to use the car dock which can not be used with a case of any kind I need a spring loaded belt holster for a naked maxx. I had this for my Droidx2 from the Verizon store but I can not find it anywhere for the Razr Maxx?

Upvote 0
I went to Best Buy and they had a large assortment of belt clips with s spring loaded top clip. None specifically for the Maxx. I found one model for a different phone (sorry don't remember the brand) and it fit pretty well. it took a while to pick and choose - open packages etc.

I used it for a while but found myself using 2 hands to unclip it more often than not. At Walmart I found a leather holster type with a magnetic top flap - Works great - one hand easy to remove the naked phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones