1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Holster/Shell Combo

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jmill75, Sep 15, 2011.

1. jmill75

jmill75 Member

Quick question, Ive had the holster shell combo for all of my phones, just received mine for the Bionic. All the previous ones the phone slid out pretty easy, this one is almost impossible to get the phone over the lip without using 2 hands...is everyone's like this or is mine defective....just curious

2. dave1812

dave1812 Android Enthusiast

Try pushing up from the bottom. It comes out easy if you do it that way

3. Roll-Tide

Roll-Tide Android Enthusiast

ditto

4. Yno

Yno Newbie

I returned mine the second day. It was frustratingly hard to remove the phone from the holster, and I missed a couple of calls. I am waiting for Seidio to come out with their spring clip holster for the Bionic. I had one onmy original Droid and it was great.

5. jmill75

jmill75 Member

Pushing from the bottom does work, but that is a bit excessive. Still takes 2 hands and pushing hard. My other phones Tbolt,X,Charge all slide out smooth. I love the protection of the HSC though.

6. Roll-Tide

Roll-Tide Android Enthusiast

Good grief...y'all sound like a couple of women *itching about your new pair of shoes not fitting just right. Get over it, and take comfort in the fact that if you drop your phone it wont come flying out of the holster and skip across the pavement.

7. dave1812

dave1812 Android Enthusiast

U r doing it wrong if it takes two hands. Use one hand and press up from the bottom. Geez I already explained this.

8. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

OK, enough of the testosterone and the jibing at users.

FWIW - I've learned to use just my middle and index fingers to press upward from the bottom and it comes right out. If yours doesn't come out easily, I'd exchange it for another one - it won't let the phone fly out, but it isn't a PITA to get out either.

9. HotDawg

HotDawg Android Enthusiast

And try the women's shoes. You'll never complain about your holster again. ;)

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews