1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

holster & zerolemon

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brettmc, Oct 16, 2014.

1. brettmc

brettmc Newbie

I purchased a zerolemon battery a few weeks ago. I really really like this battery. I use my phone heavily all day and usually had to plug in twice. Now, with the zerolemon, I charge once overnight and by the end of the day, it's down to 30%.

So, with the thicker dimension due to the battery, my nice leather holster is no longer useable.

What are yall using or what would yall suggest for a holster? I'm ok with just about anything, including a tactical molle pouch that's not too large.

Phone dimensions are now:

height - 6&1/8"
    width - 3&1/8"
    thickness - 3/4"

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. TVCCS

TVCCS Android Enthusiast

I use the same setup as you, and have found an inexpensive leather belt case that it does fit in...makes all the difference. Here's a link:

Luxmo Large Leather Case

These cases will hold an LG G Flex, which is large and has some width to it because of the curved screen.

I'm sure there are other vendors as well...look for cases that will hold a Note 3, etc. The cases I've gotten for them all have the little metal dove in the corner, or an impression of one - that's the Luxmo logo, I believe.

Most others aren't large enough, but with the advent of all the big phablets, finding cases should get easier, I hope.

3. TVCCS

TVCCS Android Enthusiast

For those who may find millimeter references to pocket sizes more commonly displayed, the above measurements convert to:

155mm high
    80mm wide
    20mm thick

4. brettmc

brettmc Newbie

that link is not about a case.

5. TVCCS

TVCCS Android Enthusiast

OOPS...doing too many things at once last night...wrong link...fixed now!!!

6. brettmc

brettmc Newbie

Thanks for the tip! I'll look for an LG Flex leather case.

I ordered one of these...came in today. SpecOps T.H.E. Phone Holster. in the XL size. It even has a little room to spare and is very adjustable. This one will be good for the trail, camping, garage saleing, etc.

T.H.E. Phone Holster

Just about any tactical outlet will carry this or you can order it straight from spec-ops.

7. brettmc

brettmc Newbie

the luxmo arrived yesterday. it's a great case and my ogp with zerolemon battery fits great. I'm just not sure if I like the horizontal carry yet. at any rate, thanks for the tip.

8. brettmc

brettmc Newbie

i can't get used to horizontal carry. who wants a new horizontal leatherette case? I'd be willing to trade for a vertical case.

LG Optimus G Pro Forum

The LG Optimus G Pro release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 3140mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews