• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Holy hell>>this is bad

ohsleeper86

Apr 10, 2012
Ok so last night my optimus was at 10 percent battery, so i plugged it into my computer. I feel asleep and when i woke up this morning, my computer was in sleep mode and my phone is turning on and off repeatedly. I cannot stop it. I see the lg display then black screen. I tried to do the reset by holding the power, volume down, and the home button until the lg symbol appears. But it continues to do the same thing. I have tried to use my computer usb charger and the wall charger, but nothing. What else can i do. I need my phone. I also tried to do the trick with cutting a usb cord and manually connecting it to the positive and negative of the battery while it is plugged in and charging to charge the battery manually. I cant figure this out!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones