1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Home++ and apps

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Gremlin256, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Gremlin256

Gremlin256 Android Enthusiast

After the latest update of home++ I have noticed bunch of apps running under advanced task killer that just runs for no reason.. I kill them and voila different set runs.. Reason I care? It slows the phone down.. any ideas?? Thanks

2. BottledHate

BottledHate Android Enthusiast

make sure you don't have any widgets running on your old home screen...??

3. Gremlin256

I have no widgets running at all.. Apps are also beginning to crash.. I wonder if a reinstall will help

4. BottledHate

BottledHate Android Enthusiast

which apps in particular keep coming back?

5. Gremlin256

Random apps.. Eg slacker, pdanet ( i have not even used it yet).

6. vincentp

vincentp Android Expert

I don't think Home++ has any control over whether those other apps are running in the background.

7. Gremlin256

I uninstalled Advanced Task Killer and phone runs fine now.....

Home++ crashes with force close at least once a day...

Anyone seen this issue? Not related to home++... You are in a phone call and it is next to to your ear and when you take it away, screen shows who you are talking to and you can hit dialpad.. but now.. it locks the screen.. it has started by itself.. Any ideas? Thanks for the help

8. jefm

jefm Newbie

I switched to Home++ as well and it's crashed a few times today. "Force close". Haven't tried much besides power cycling the phone. Will remove advance task killer and clean out old Home when I have a moment.

Get ready to lol, but, it started doing this after I peeled of the rear screen film. I'm sure that's not the cause, but it made me laugh.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews