1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Home button and screen problems after update

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ivan2105, Jun 1, 2016.

1. ivan2105

ivan2105 Lurker
    None

Hi guys! :)

I have Samsung Galaxy S6 DUOS.

When the newest version of Android become available for Galaxy S6, I installed it. After about week, home button and lock screen button on my phone started annoying.

Screen sometimes turns on automatic and turns off after a couple of seconds. When I try lock screen, sometimes it's locked but in the most cases, screen still light and automatic locked after x seconds.

Other problem is when I want lock phone after I do everything what I want, I can't do that. I try press lock button on the different positions (a little bit up, in the middle, down,...) but the problem is same.

Same problem is with home button. When I try "escape" from the all of the apps, I press home button but simply it doesn't have effect. I must exit with "back" button.

I figured out that in the most cases these problems occur when the phone is little bit cold. More specifically, when I previously did not do anything like sending message, watch video, listen music,... when the processor is "cold".

I still have warranity but I would love to know if I can do something with software because I would love to solve problem before that will probably do service.

Please, help me. ;)
    Tnx.

Advertisement

2. Snakeyeskm

Snakeyeskm Android Expert

Apr 8, 2014
    Male
    Investment Banking
    US
    Longshot, but try clearing system cache.

Samsung Galaxy S6

The Samsung Galaxy S6 launched in 2015 as the company's flagship. It features a 5.1-inch screen with 2560 x 1440 resolution, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and an impressive 16 megapixel camera.