• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Home button feels a bit odd?

james_uk

Android Enthusiast
May 27, 2010
Hi, had my s4 for a couple of days, has anyone else noticed a strange feel to their home button, when i go to press it, a lot of the time i feel like it presses in a little and then again when it fully makes contact (sorta like a camera shutter when you press it once then twice)

its not like that all the time, but i wondered if others are the same?

James

Hi, had my s4 for a couple of days, has anyone else noticed a strange feel to their home button, when i go to press it, a lot of the time i feel like it presses in a little and then again when it fully makes contact (sorta like a camera shutter when you press it once then twice)

its not like that all the time, but i wondered if others are the same?

James
No, mine does not feel like that and I don't think it's supposed to. Try playing around with a couple of other S4s in shops to compare but it does sound like there may be a fault with yours.

At least one other poster here had a problem with their home button as well but most people's just feel exactly as you would expect.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones