1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

'Home' button glitch + graphics imperfections

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by stryker101, Sep 10, 2011.

1. stryker101

stryker101 Newbie

Every time I press the physical 'home' button - it takes me to this annoying 'homescreen selector' screen - where I get the heady choice between the Orange or Samsung homescreens - an option that you usually only ever see the first time that you start the phone up and never again.

TLDR - #home# button glitch, how do I disable the 'homescreen selection' screen/app?

Also, the graphics on this handset seem pretty poor quality in some parts (compared to my last SGS2 handset).

Just as an example - the 'Bloomberg for Smartphones' apps is very poorly rendered. What I suspect was intended to be a gradual smooth fade from a light to dark grey, is several obvious blocks of graduated colours, some with citrus-coloured tints. Can anyone else see this?

Thanks all

2. Hawker

Hawker Android Expert

I think you may have installed a go launcher theme.
    This happened to me, but it went away after I rebooted.

Dont bother with the orange or samsung touchwiz. Just install Go Launcher. Its MUCH better than stock with tons more configurable options

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews