1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Home Button Not Turning Phone On, Quickbutton Not Responsive

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Fudou, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Fudou

Fudou Lurker

I rooted my F6 with Towelroot and after rebooting it, the home button and quickbutton became unresponsive. I mean the Home Button works, it just doesn't turn the phone on.
    It's not the buttons because I flashed the phone and the buttons reactivated. It wasn't until I rerooted the phone they became unresponsive again.
    It's also not the device_provisioned value being set to 0 because I've checked and it and is set to 1. The HOME button key is also set to WAKE as it should be.

Any help, would be appreciated people. :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Fudou

Fudou Lurker

Alright people, so I solved the problem. I just reinstalled the "MS50012B" firmware with LGMobile Support Tool. At first it wasn't working when I put the phone in download mode, it would give me "Low Battery" message despite the phone having a full battery.
    I took the phone out of download mode and turned it on while still connected to the pc. LGMobile Support Tool had a "Update Recovery" option on the top right corner that took some time but fixed my problem.

LG Optimus F6 Forum

The LG Optimus F6 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2460mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews