• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Home button not working and phone doing auto dial plus no auto lock

andy1978

Lurker
Dec 6, 2011
For the past couple of weeks I observe that my LG Optimus Net is doing an auto dial on most of the calls either incoming or outgoing just after the call ends. This is random but very irritating. Also the home button on my phone is not working. And recently observed that phone is not doing auto lock which was the feature I had earlier. Phone is not rooted.

Kindly suggest me something that I can try. I took it to a cell phone repair shop and he asked for Rs 750 to fix the problem.

andy1978 said:
For the past couple of weeks I observe that my LG Optimus Net is doing an auto dial on most of the calls either incoming or outgoing just after the call ends. This is random but very irritating. Also the home button on my phone is not working. And recently observed that phone is not doing auto lock which was the feature I had earlier. Phone is not rooted.

Kindly suggest me something that I can try. I took it to a cell phone repair shop and he asked for Rs 750 to fix the problem.

I'd suggest you to go for it if you want your phone to function properly.
I assume you've bought this phone at around Rs. 8000.

Repair coast seems coastly but you can't do anything else for it :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones