1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Home Button Problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cornellalum, Sep 9, 2010.

1. cornellalum

cornellalum New Member

Jul 18, 2010
    I purchased a new HTC Legend and to my dismay I found that the home button is poorly designed. With less than 24 hours of use, the button is already tilted and the button only has a solid "click" on the right side of the button. The left side of the home button is now a lot harder to click.

I looked up some of the older threads about this issue and I'm debating whether or not to return the HTC Legend. I love the phone, but the possibility of a dysfunctional home button at some point in the future is a big concern of mine.

Can some of you who have noticed this issue from the very beginning of ownership comment? Has anyone experienced a non-functional home button yet?

Advertisement

2. nolook

nolook Active Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Halifax, NS
    i find all the lower 4 buttons work fine but are not the highest quality (ie. like nokia)...

3. duberman

duberman Member

Aug 5, 2010
    They pretty much all do that from what I read however despite the slight tilt it still works well after months of using it. I wouldn't worry about it to be honest, since I've got mine it hasn't gotten any worse beyond that.

cornellalum likes this.
Tags: