1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Home location fixed instead of current location

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by HLFritz, Nov 14, 2010.

1. HLFritz

HLFritz Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Car dealer business
    Ticino, Switzerland
    How could I fix the location which appears on the clock on the home screen and serves as weather forecast location?
    I am not living near a big city listed on the weather location list and when at home, the current location usually is indicated some dozen miles away from my home. This could be a cosmetic problem, but in the Alps (where I am living) weather a short distance away can be quite different from where you are.
    Besides that, it would be nice to know the weather at home while beeing abroad.
    I would be very grateful for help!
    Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

2. HLFritz

HLFritz Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Car dealer business
    Ticino, Switzerland
    Thanks to Evil Genius for the well ment reply. It's obvious, that I read the HTC Manual forward and backward without finding the answer to the problem, before I posted the thread. Maybe I missed something. So my quest for help is still valid!
    The question is:
    How can I fix my home location as the location indicated on the clock and weather screens?
    I tried to register it as a Footprint, but how ca I link this to the screens mentioned?
    Have an other try, please?!

3. flashsam

flashsam Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Leeds, UK
    If you remove the widget and then add it again then you will be able to choose either a city or current location. Just choose the city of your choice and it will remain as that.

Tags: