• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Home location fixed instead of current location

How could I fix the location which appears on the clock on the home screen and serves as weather forecast location?
I am not living near a big city listed on the weather location list and when at home, the current location usually is indicated some dozen miles away from my home. This could be a cosmetic problem, but in the Alps (where I am living) weather a short distance away can be quite different from where you are.
Besides that, it would be nice to know the weather at home while beeing abroad.
I would be very grateful for help!
Thanks in advance.

Thanks to Evil Genius for the well ment reply. It's obvious, that I read the HTC Manual forward and backward without finding the answer to the problem, before I posted the thread. Maybe I missed something. So my quest for help is still valid!
The question is:
How can I fix my home location as the location indicated on the clock and weather screens?
I tried to register it as a Footprint, but how ca I link this to the screens mentioned?
Have an other try, please?!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones