• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Home made dock, do you have one?

That one is pretty incredible.. Very well done. Like everyone in that thread has already mentioned. I'd buy one too if you started making/selling for the DX. One suggestion I would make, is to give it a slight slant backwards so it has a little angle to it.

I'll prob be getting a case soon, then no docks will prob work for me. lol

Anyways, grats on the great looking dock. Wish I had my old tools to be able to make some stuff like that. :)

Upvote 0
I too would buy one if you made them for the X. Very nice work.

Not to knock your holders they are very nice if your a do-it-yoursef type. And certainly better then the coat hanger Dock. But for those that are willing to buy one, if you made it for the X, Why not just buy the one for the X from Moto? It's already slanted and looks like part of the phone and it also has the magnets needed to change the display.

With that said I might buy one of these if they
1. Made them so I could leave my case on
2. Would let me dock it in landscape or portrait.
3. Came with a micro HDMI cable :D (which i think the moto's dock should have come with)

Nice stuff guys.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones