• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Home, Menu, Back and Search lights won't come on of plugged in...

SHO_ONE

Android Enthusiast
Mar 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Has anyone else noticed how these lights do not come on while plugged in / charging? I only noticed it the other day when checking email.... I wanted to gesture back, couldn't quite find the button... I also noticed the Incredible haas it's own set of issues pertaining to this; however still decided to start a thread for the EVO... I live my EVO, I can find a few issues with it here and there but all in all it's great. My new favorite feature and one of the features that could be improved for text messages iud the copy & paste feature. Another issue I just noticed is even with the EVO's better touch sensor, trying to place the cursor between text can be very challenging.... At least with swype. If you don't have swype, get it... PM me if you'd like. Ok...time to get up & go to work, as much as I hope I'm the only one with this issue, knowing there is a thread on this for the Incredible worries me....

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones