• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Home page trouble...

Hi everyone, I'm new here, as I just recently bought my Samsung GS II X. So far, I'm enjoying it quite a bit and am generally getting on well in terms of learning the Android UI.

However, I just ran into an issue regarding my home page. I set it up so that my most used apps would be here and the other pages would have more specialized apps (eg. one page for sports/entertainment, one for photography and so on). Today I noticed that somehow my apps set up on my "tools" page (page 4) ended up on the home page (3) and vice versa. I can't seem to figure out what happened and I don't want to just manually move the apps back and forth, as I'm afraid this will just happen again.

Can anybody tell me how this could have happened and how I can fix this (other than manually switching the apps back and forth)? Thanks a lot,

-Scott

Thanks guys for your help, I must have somehow swapped them when I got into the bird's eye view. I'm a bit embarrassed, I should have tried that first, but it's pretty much the only thing I didn't try.

Does anyone have any must-know tips for a complete newb like myself so I don't embarrass myself again?:)

Take care,

-Scott

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones