1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Home Replacement

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jdarrt, May 18, 2010.

1. jdarrt

jdarrt Newbie

I know there have been a few threads on home replacements but I ran across one the other day (don't know if it's been mentioned here before) called LauncherPro. It is by far the fastest most stable home replacement I have ever used. It is in the market so I suggest you check it out if you are looking for something different!

Cheers,
    Joshua

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Houstatlanavegas

Houstatlanavegas Well-Known Member

Does it work with 2.1

3. rvpartsguy

rvpartsguy Android Enthusiast

yes it does ....

4. Houstatlanavegas

Houstatlanavegas Well-Known Member

sweet ill try it

5. enkode

enkode Member

you'll go back to Sense.. :)

6. truelove79

truelove79 Android Enthusiast

Only if you insist on the HTC widgets (like me), but if you don't care, launcherpro is smoother and faster.

7. Haxcid

Haxcid Android Enthusiast

Not necessarily. I am testing it right now and kind of prefer it over sense. The only thing that needs to be addressed is the customizing of the dock and getting some of the HTC widgets cloned over.

All the lag and crap I have been experiencing with 2.1 and sense have appeared to gone away but only time will tell.

8. enkode

enkode Member

I'm with you there brother. If those widgets could go on any HR, I would leave Sense and never look back. ;)...... maybe.. :rolleyes:

9. CrazyKnight128

CrazyKnight128 Well-Known Member

Just dled it and i really like it. Its the only one besides sense that ive liked.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews