• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Home screen and web browsing slow

KayHai

Jan 26, 2012
I have cm7 mirage installed an my nook color and the swiping transitions on the homescreen is clunky and sluggish and almost hurts to deal with after being se used to my smooth samsung epic. This is also the case with web browsing but ive never had any trouble with games being to slow, so I think its a problem with the launcher. Help?

Assuming it's the launcher like you say, do you have a widget that's not working right (using excessive cpu)?

Do you have a widget that's high in battery use after a full charge and your NC has been idle? (settings... battery)

You might remove any questionable widgets and see if that helps. You might also check for an update to your launcher in Play Store.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones