1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

home screen gone 2.1

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DougyJ, May 26, 2010.

1. DougyJ

DougyJ Newbie

updated to official 2.1 rooted v.7 and recovery 3.0.8, home screen randomly goes missing, don't really know the cause of it. also have the beta custom rom builder on phone.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kevinrs

kevinrs Member

I've noticed this a couple of times recently, leaving a program, I get the wallpaper, and no icons, phone appears frozen. Also have had an open folder have it's window disappear, pressing the folder icon has no effect, as the OS knows it is open already.

running the official 2.1, not rooted, no recovery.

3. amberb53

amberb53 Member

I too have had this happen. Stock 2.1 running tag home. No root, no custom kernals.

4. Greavous

Greavous Android Enthusiast

happened to me this morning when i was updating weather widget for the trillionth time. (why does a weather widget need to be updated twice a week?) All my screens were empty short of the live wall paper. I pulled the battery and got back going. I did have to re-load the weather widget however.

5. DougyJ

DougyJ Newbie

just installed launcher pro definitely recommended hasn't shown any issues plus it makes my phone run even smoother which i don't get i think this is what the phone should have came with in the first place.

Samsung Moment Forum

The Samsung Moment release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1440mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews