1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Home screen lock down app to be used in an elementary school

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by angela aldrich, Jun 27, 2016.

1. angela aldrich

None

Jun 27, 2016
    Female
    Hello,

I have a question, that I'm sure has been asked a million times before, but I am hoping you can give me some advice on how to lock down the home screen on a Asus tablet. The models are Me301T, Me302C, Zenpad 10. I work in a small school system, and we have over 100 tablets for the elementary students to use. I am currently the only tech for the district, and while I have the tablets in my office for summer cleaning, I would like to make adjustments to them, such as locking the home screen down. What I am running into with the tablets are students turning off the wi-fi, deleting apps, and in some cases completely resetting the tablets back to factory. I have app locker installed on these machines but they are pretty creative, and can change these settings from the home screen. It gets annoying after awhile!! Asus could not give me any help in trying to get this issue resolved and squared away. Thank you in advance for your help, I greatly appreciate it!!

Angie

Advertisement

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    Wish I could help. I have to look over 1,000 elementary school students. They don't have tablets.