• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Home Screen Loops?

webdude12

Lurker
Aug 24, 2010
I have moved to an Evo from a Windows Mobile Touch Pro 2. On my TouchPro 2, I was running PointSense, which mimicked the Sense UI of android.

The one thing PointSense did do was I could constantly just scroll through all pages in a loop. When I got to the last page on one side (say left), it would goto the last page on the other side (right). Similar to how the iPhone loops through its home screens

I really miss this, as I often forget which side I put I a link to some app or whatever.

I really do not want to move away from Sense, as I have been use to this UI for a while now. Hoping there is something that resembles a "registry" hack like fix. :)

I've used pretty much every home launcher app that has come out and I don't remember any of the Sense ones that have endless scrolling. Not saying there aren't any, just nothing comes to mind. There are a few non Sense based ones of course such as GDE, DxTop, and LiveHome. The one thing that might help you since you don't want to abandon Sense, is getting the hang of using the screen preview. Once you hit home (depending on which version you have...) it should bring all of the screens up on the main screen and you should be able to tell which one you want to jump to and just tap that one and you should be golden...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones