• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Home Screen Setting on HTC Sensation

MAzboy

Apr 18, 2010
I've recently upgraded my HTC Sensation to ICS and since then i have somehow managed to change my home screen to be one of the other screens. No matter what order i put my screens when pressing Home on the Home screen the main home screen is not what it should be. Anyone know how to change this?

Well the way to do it before ICS was on any screen to pinch so that all the screens come up with one in the middle. Then press and hold the screen you wanted as your home screen and drag and drop it over the one in the centre. That makes it the new home screen. Does that not work any more in ICS?

Upvote 0
Well the way to do it before ICS was on any screen to pinch so that all the screens come up with one in the middle. Then press and hold the screen you wanted as your home screen and drag and drop it over the one in the centre. That makes it the new home screen. Does that not work any more in ICS?

Hi Peter, unfortunately all that does is change the order of the screens. And even though the main Home screen is in the centre it is still not the default screen as one of the other screens has a green border around it. Any other ideas, this is becoming really annoying and there does not seem to be any official Google or HTC forums that are of any help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones