1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Home Security App for Galaxy S3?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by in2bashun, Dec 19, 2012.

1. in2bashun

in2bashun Newbie

I'm investigating the installation of a home security system and want to buy one that allows me to monitor my home remotely with my Samsung Galaxy s3 smartphone.
    Any suggestions on appropriate systems and apps?
    Thanks,
    in2bashun

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. davidmanvell

davidmanvell Android Enthusiast

Walmart carries a home security system that interfaces with all of their smartphones. I'm sorry i don't remember which it is but they have a huge display at my walmart. It was in the electronics section.

I would think that just about any security system would now have Android connectivity though so you shouldn't be limited to just them.

3. trnfla

trnfla Lurker

My system uses alarm.com app and I also installed a dlink wireless camera that has an app for viewing on my phone. Alarm.com app allows you to alarm and disarm from your phone and suppose to be able to set a geo fence, I have not tried that yet.

4. teddyballgame

teddyballgame Newbie

I have "Lifeshield" and it's one AWESOME security system!. You can arm and disarm you system easily from your phones "Lifeshield" app, see who is home and when they arrived , and also see the cameras in your home for photo and video viewing on your phone. If you want more info, let me know... They have a referral program too for us both if you decide to go with them :)

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews