• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Home switcher - Launcher Pro

I would reinstall home switcher. And yes, it does work with Froyo. In fact, I just did it on my phone just to make sure.

However, just in case something got bugged in your defaults, I would go in and clear the defaults on both HTC Sense and Launcher Pro. Then when you hit the home button and it asks you to set a default, pick LP.

Reinstalling Home Switcher and resetting the defaults didn't work. Home Switcher still not working.

Upvote 0
If you reset the defaults on both Sense and Launcher Pro, you shouldn't even need to use Home Switcher.

What SHOULD happen is this... reset the defaults in both launchers. Then hit the home button. You should then get a popup asking which program you want to open with an option to set it as a default.

If you don't get this, clear the defaults again and then try rebooting the phone (turning off then back on) and that should clear it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones