1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Home Wifi problems or phone wifi setting problems??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lcfz86, Sep 14, 2011.

1. lcfz86

lcfz86 Newbie

my phone cant online after turn on the wifi at my home... but the wifi look ok... & others place was no problem using the wifi...

isnt my phone wifi setting problems or my home router setting problems... ><

2. paxchristos

paxchristos Android Enthusiast

Hey buddy, i'm back, more info please, like what kind of security do you have on your router, (i.e. wep/wpa/etc., is the ssid broadcast, and so on) also, what type of router (802.11 a/b/g/n) do you have, and anything else you think might help...

3. max-austin

max-austin Lurker

I'm having the same problem too :( I really need some help. My router's security type is WEP. I don't know how to check what type of router I have. I couldn't connect to my home Wi-Fi. It says 'Limited connectivity'. It's really annoying and frustrating. I tried many ways but I still couldn't fix it. I really need some help :(

4. paxchristos

paxchristos Android Enthusiast

WEP sucks. Use WPA.

Check your router, it normally atleast has the company logo somewhere on it, and it should have a sticker with a model number on it.

email/gtalk me (it's on the about me section of the profile) if you run into any problems. I have my phone on me at most times, but please, for my sake, try to keep it between 10am - 11 pm Central Standard Time.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews