1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Home Wifi problems or phone wifi setting problems??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lcfz86, Sep 14, 2011.

1. lcfz86

lcfz86 Newbie
    None

Sep 5, 2011
    my phone cant online after turn on the wifi at my home... but the wifi look ok... & others place was no problem using the wifi...

isnt my phone wifi setting problems or my home router setting problems... ><

Advertisement

2. paxchristos

paxchristos Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 27, 2011
    Hey buddy, i'm back, more info please, like what kind of security do you have on your router, (i.e. wep/wpa/etc., is the ssid broadcast, and so on) also, what type of router (802.11 a/b/g/n) do you have, and anything else you think might help...

3. max-austin

max-austin Lurker
    None

Sep 25, 2011
    I'm having the same problem too :( I really need some help. My router's security type is WEP. I don't know how to check what type of router I have. I couldn't connect to my home Wi-Fi. It says 'Limited connectivity'. It's really annoying and frustrating. I tried many ways but I still couldn't fix it. I really need some help :(

4. paxchristos

paxchristos Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 27, 2011
    WEP sucks. Use WPA.

Check your router, it normally atleast has the company logo somewhere on it, and it should have a sticker with a model number on it.

email/gtalk me (it's on the about me section of the profile) if you run into any problems. I have my phone on me at most times, but please, for my sake, try to keep it between 10am - 11 pm Central Standard Time.