• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Homeless kernel and extended battery

Starting to think overclocking IS overrated:eek:

That is incredible:D

overclocking is becoming more of a "i do it because i can" or "look what i can do" kind of thing, a way to show off benchmark scores. dont take me wrong, some phones do improve performance wise. The esteem at 1ghz was pretty fas (was because 99.99% of AF users are overclocked lol)

Reactions: double1 and gbiggie
Upvote 0
overclocking is becoming more of a "i do it because i can" or "look what i can do" kind of thing, a way to show off benchmark scores. dont take me wrong, some phones do improve performance wise. The esteem at 1ghz was pretty fas (was because 99.99% of AF users are overclocked lol)
True..puts ADD to shame all things I(we) start playing with..ubuntu here I come:eek:

Upvote 0
True..puts ADD to shame all things I(we) start playing with..ubuntu here I come:eek:

hey, i was playing with the ubuntu installer, could now figure out how to run it successfully. i had installed it all but gave up and deleted everything lol. again, i was doing it so i could say i've done it, but id probably not found a use for it :D

edit1: it gets kind of boring when i run out of things to do to my esteem....thats why i thing lots of us experiment with all this crap lol.

Upvote 0
hey, i was playing with the ubuntu installer, could now figure out how to run it successfully. i had installed it all but gave up and deleted everything lol. again, i was doing it so i could say i've done it, but id probably not found a use for it :D

edit1: it gets kind of boring when i run out of things to do to my esteem....thats why i thing lots of us experiment with all this crap lol.

+1 Here I will share LOL
IMG018.jpg
;)

Upvote 0
extended battery rocks but with no case, i guess i can live but atleast i know my phone last longer...lol

yea im going to orlando with my senior class and i had order a extended battery
cause im going to be without a charger for more that 15+ hours and stock battery not going to cut it.. then ima install homeless kernel n i should be good but no case:(:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones