1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

homepage not workin

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by blindman13, Dec 22, 2009.

1. blindman13

blindman13 Member

For some reason my home page wont load. Im using the default browser. When i open it up, its just blank.

2. blindman13

blindman13 Member

I realized that its google.com and google images, they are just not working or loading, just a white page. No one has this issue?

3. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

I just checked, mine works fine

4. MJL

MJL Android Enthusiast

Are you using wifi or 3g to download your homepage data? Sometimes if I have wifi on and try to access the browser it wont load the page. I turn off wifi and re-enable it and it works fine. Don't know why but it will say wifi is connected with a good signal at the top but will actually not be connected.

5. blindman13

blindman13 Member

I'm an idiot, I turned off Javascript by accident.

6. kraze0g

kraze0g Android Enthusiast

how come i never get started at my home page? it always directs me to the 'last page i visited'.. is there a way to completely close the browser so that when i start it up i can see the home page?

7. Podivin

Podivin Android Expert

Same for me. Sometimes I want that, sometimes I don't. My work-around is to do a long press on the back button to bring up my history (of course bringing up your bookmarks here would work also). Then choose select my home page, or whatever page I want to be on next time I open the browser. Then close the browser. It STILL opens to the last page, but at least it's the page I want. Extra steps I know, but at least I don't open to some graphics heavy page if I don't want to.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews