1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Homerun Battle 3D

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by GoinOnTilt, Feb 27, 2011.

1. GoinOnTilt

GoinOnTilt Well-Known Member
    None

May 10, 2010
    Mgr
    Ohio
    The latest update for this game says there are new items. There are a couple new ones, but not much.

But when I play Matchup, everyone seems to have items that I don't have available for "gold ball" purchase on my game. Are these items available for Android? Are these just iPhone items?

Thanks in advance

Advertisement

2. Candle

Candle Lurker
    None

Jan 30, 2010
    There is a basic set of items that are available for purchase with gold balls. There are additional items that are "fancier" - and I'm pretty sure that they're only available on the i phone.

I read a thread on the com2us website (the maker of Homerun 3d) in regard to cheating on the Homerun 3d game. The thread basically told iphone users to bypass playing against Android players because Android users are all hackers and run cheats. The thread said that the way to tell i phone users from Android users is that Android users won't have the fancy uniforms -- that we only have the old stock uniforms. I was sure irritated at the post because I definitely love the game and don't cheat. It implied that Android users are all cheaters.