1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

homescreen decoration

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kelseybello, Jan 17, 2014.

1. kelseybello

kelseybello Lurker
    None

Jan 17, 2014
    I don't know if this is the right place to ask buuut my homescreen is boring and wanted to make it look more decorable and pretty. Is there any apps ??

Advertisement

2. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Android Expert

May 30, 2011
    Whatever he said.
    Cambridgeshire, England
    Welcome to the forum Kelsey:wavey:

Most of the stock launchers on android phones can't be customised too much but any android phone can install a third party launcher from the play store. All the third party launcher such as Go Launcher, Nova , etc (search launcher in the play store) allow themes and other customisation. There's also the option of rooting and theming your whole phone instead of just the theming the homescreens but you'll have to give some details about which phone you have for advice on rooting:)

3. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hi kelseybello. Welcome to AF. We do have an area where themes and such are discussed and shared. It might be just what you are looking for. Here is a link to that area:
    Android Themes - Android Forums
    I hope that is exactly what you are looking for. Thanks for joining these forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

4. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Android Expert
    None

Jul 30, 2012
    Male
    Full time student, Part time McDonalds crew
    Chicago IL
    Hi there. Welcome to the phandroid community. Great to have you part of the forums. Olbriar has given you the best link to where you can get your question answered. If you need help with anything else, please give us a shout out and we will do our best to help you out. Thanks again for joining the forums.