1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Honeycomb 3.2 update rolling out.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by eibook, Jul 12, 2011.

1. kennychaffin

kennychaffin Android Enthusiast

Hmmmm strange I'd try restarting - power off/on. Google to see if anyone else .. check with Motorola...

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. etacarinae

etacarinae Newbie

all I could find was this Non working email links after 3.2 update

tried their suggestion on turning the tablet but nothing happened:eek:

3. etacarinae

etacarinae Newbie

This just fixed itself on its own by itself:):):) just tried it again and it ask me witch browser I want to use to bring me to the link page.....I guess something was stuck and it unjammed itself:p

kennychaffin likes this.
  4. Eggo369

Eggo369 Lurker

Anyone seeing a battery life change since the update? I haven't used it much in the past 2 days but tonight my battery was dead. I guess I will find out tonight, charging and taking it out and about (out and about being a desk drawer) tomorrow.

5. sethwardo

sethwardo Newbie

Not sure if its been mentioned sorry if it has, but looks like they got rid of the annoying wallpaper scaling from 3.0. Just set a wallpaper from the browser and it just set it instead of taking me to the scaling options. Is this new or something from earlier version

6. jtprescottjr

jtprescottjr Lurker

I got my update to 3.2 this past weekend. I tried to use the wifi hotspot and could not connect laptop to internet. Problem resolved when I checked password for wifi hotspot. The 3.2 upgrade changed my password on hotspot setup.

kennychaffin likes this.
  7. etacarinae

etacarinae Newbie

my battery life seems to be the same since update get 5&6 hours on wifi listen to internet radio alot.....question when you do need a new battery where do you go to get it changed?..do you have to go to a Verizon store:thinking:

8. sookster54

sookster54 Android Expert

Two people I know owns a Xoom and no update for either of them, we're in Canada and just recently read up that Motorola said "please be patient", I remember the last time they said that they decided to not update the non-US Motoblur phones so I have this funny feeling they won't update the non-US Xooms.

I suggested the Asus Transformer if they want to ditch the Xoom, it already has 3.2.

9. mjf1

mjf1 Member

Count me in as another early adopter and disppointed Canuck!

10. kennychaffin

kennychaffin Android Enthusiast

Well now that Google has purchased Motorola Mobility maybe we can get these things addressed. :)

11. jl82

jl82 Lurker

My battery is dying twice as fast now since the update. Nothing changed for me other than the update. I dont use it extensively never really did, just updated it and noticed im charging it WAY more often than i used to, i used to charge it every other day or longer. now its almost every day

12. mjf1

mjf1 Member

My update is coming down now....I am Canadian with a stock Xoom.

13. mjf1

mjf1 Member

This is 3.1 not 3.2 (humbug)