1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Honor 10 lite

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Shane allsworth, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Shane allsworth

I got honor 10 lite My battery drains so fast Is there a fixed for this

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

how long have you had it for? usually new phones you will use it more then usual. playing with settings, getting customized to your liking, and just the new factor will make you use it more. once that wears off then you should look and see how the battery life is actually for you.

what's your battery life so far? how long before you need to charge it?

3. Shane allsworth

a year I charge it to 100 percent then it gose down to 80 percent

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

how long before it hits 80%? how good is your cellular signal strength? if it is weak, that will drain your battery. do you use wifi? being on wifi will help with battery life. however if your wifi signal is weak, that will also drain your battery. do you play games? or watch or stream movies or videos? that will also drain your battery.

5. Shane allsworth

My signal strength OK not weak I sometimes watch videos on YouTube My battery drain when My WiFi off and My phone off

6. Shane allsworth

My signal strength OK not weak I do sometimes watch videos on YouTube My battery drain when when My WiFi off and My phone off

Honor 10 Lite Forum

The Honor 10 Lite release date was November 2018. Features and Specs include a 6.21" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3-6GB RAM, Hisilicon Kirin 710 processor, and 3400mAh battery.

November 2018
Release Date
Reviews