• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Honor 8x Frozen folder

redvet

Lurker
Jul 12, 2012
Malaysia
I have a frozen folder which contains frequently used apps on the home screen of my Honor 8X phone. I cannot move, or delete it. I can put in a duplicate folder containing the same apps and this works OK but the original frozen folder I just cannot remove. Have tried re-boot but no difference. Anyone please have a solution without having to do complete reset. Tks.

I have a frozen folder which contains frequently used apps on the home screen of my Honor 8X phone. I cannot move, or delete it. I can put in a duplicate folder containing the same apps and this works OK but the original frozen folder I just cannot remove. Have tried re-boot but no difference. Anyone please have a solution without having to do complete reset. Tks.
can you see the folder in question on your pc? where is this folder? on your sd card? internal?

Upvote 0
can you see the folder in question on your pc? where is this folder? on your sd card? internal?
The folder in question is on my honor 8x mobile phone. I am not too experienced..... can you please tell me how to check where it is, as you say on sd card or internal. Thanks...LATER... have checked I believe storeage is on INTERNAL so I understand from reading Honor 8X info that if it is stored on internal it cannot be transferred to SD Card and could only be deleted if it were stored on SD card.
Odd though that I have created a duplicate folder and can move and delete this folder no problem, just the original folder that is the problem

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones