1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Honor 8x Frozen folder

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by redvet, Dec 5, 2020.

1. redvet

redvet Lurker

I have a frozen folder which contains frequently used apps on the home screen of my Honor 8X phone. I cannot move, or delete it. I can put in a duplicate folder containing the same apps and this works OK but the original frozen folder I just cannot remove. Have tried re-boot but no difference. Anyone please have a solution without having to do complete reset. Tks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

can you see the folder in question on your pc? where is this folder? on your sd card? internal?

3. redvet

redvet Lurker

The folder in question is on my honor 8x mobile phone. I am not too experienced..... can you please tell me how to check where it is, as you say on sd card or internal. Thanks...LATER... have checked I believe storeage is on INTERNAL so I understand from reading Honor 8X info that if it is stored on internal it cannot be transferred to SD Card and could only be deleted if it were stored on SD card.
    Odd though that I have created a duplicate folder and can move and delete this folder no problem, just the original folder that is the problem

#3 redvet, Dec 5, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
  4. redvet

redvet Lurker

UPDATE. I have found a 'fix' for the problem. Since the duplicate folder I created could be moved around I slid it over the frozen folder and the frozen folder was covered and now the duplicate folder can be activated.

aras6star and ocnbrze like this.

Huawei Honor 8X Forum

The Huawei Honor 8X release date was September 2018. Features and Specs include a 6.5" inch screen, 20MP camera, 4/6GB RAM, Hisilicon Kirin 710 processor, and 3750mAh battery.

September 2018
Release Date
Reviews