• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Im 58 , just got my first smart phone this year, il never be able to go back to regular phones again,i have mytouch with swype key board, its great, but am really shooting for nexus one for larger screen and I like the wallpapers, I had iphone, droid, and droid eris, all great phones, I keep up with latest news, looks like iphone 4 g is gonna be awesum, but for me its the nexus,

Im 58 , just got my first smart phone this year, il never be able to go back to regular phones again,i have mytouch with swype key board, its great, but am really shooting for nexus one for larger screen and I like the wallpapers, I had iphone, droid, and droid eris, all great phones, I keep up with latest news, looks like iphone 4 g is gonna be awesum, but for me its the nexus,
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones