• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hoping to switch from BlackBerry

edanklefs

Lurker
Mar 11, 2010
Hello,

I am new to this forum. I currently have a BlackBerry Storm, and would love to switch to an Android based smartphone. The MAIN reason I stick with the BlackBerry is their "PUSH" email system. I need fast delievery of email for my business.

I have read that Gmail accounts sync quickly with Android phones, but how does it compare to PUSH email in terms of speed.

Are there any 3rd party apps that can speed email delievery to the handset?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Carl C
Hello,

I am new to this forum. I currently have a BlackBerry Storm, and would love to switch to an Android based smartphone. The MAIN reason I stick with the BlackBerry is their "PUSH" email system. I need fast delievery of email for my business.

I have read that Gmail accounts sync quickly with Android phones, but how does it compare to PUSH email in terms of speed.

Are there any 3rd party apps that can speed email delievery to the handset?

Thanks in advance!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones