• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Horizontal leather Pouch to Fit Over VZW Holster Shell

opelikamike

Jun 17, 2010
I'm trying to find a horizontal leather magnet closure pouch for my DINC that will fit as I've installed the skin portion of the VZW Holster/Case Combo on my phone. I did that as the phone by itself is a little slippery and I wanted something rubbery and tactile and protective on the phone and the VZW case part of that combo did the trick and I had to use my free $25 gift card (due to phone being delivered late) on something.

I've tried Best Buy, ATT, T Mobile, Target, WalMart, etc. trying to find a horizontal leather pouch to keep it in.

If anyone has any experience with a horizontal leather pouch that fits a DInc with some room to spare; please let me know. I've test fit all the universal ones I can get my hands and none fit right. Most are too tight or too shallow for my DInc.

Thanks,

Mike

The one made by HTC for the TP2 fits the Inc perfectly with the High Gloss Silicone case sold by VZW. Best Buy has it, though you stated you tried there. Maybe they were out of stock, don't know. Anyway, the case retails there for about $33. Horizontal leather case, magnetic closure and swivel clip.

Upvote 0
C07,

I did go to Best Buy and found an HTC case that fit perfectly (it maybe the one you speak of) BUT it didn't have what my wife called a poke hole in the bottom so you could reach under with your middle finger and "poke" the phone upwards to get it out of the pouch! Otherwise it was an absolute perfect fit. I've found nothing better so i hate that it didn't have the poke hole. It was more difficult to get the phone out by grabbing the ends.

I found one today at T Mobile store that is close but it's a little loose thickness wise but if I can't find anything else then I may just get it.

Thanks for the reply.

Mike

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones