1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Horizontal Stands For V - Cheap

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TVCCS, Feb 9, 2011.

1. TVCCS

TVCCS Android Enthusiast

Finally got to an Office Max today and found the following for a whopping $1.29...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Perfect for the Body Glove case...power can go in the side if needed. Available in beautiful black or stunning clear frosted plastic.

OfficeMax Plastic Business Card Holder, Black

They also have a mesh stand that would work for a phone with no case - black or silver:

OfficeMax Mesh Business Card Holder, Black

OfficeMax Mesh Business Card Holder, Silver

Office Depot and Staples have some similar products, but none quite like the $1.29 ones above from what I can tell.

FuzyBaffy likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. FuzyBaffy

FuzyBaffy Newbie

You are a genius I was trying to think of something that I could make, pretty stupid not to think of a card holder. Can't wait to get to Staples tomorrow.:D

3. TVCCS

TVCCS Android Enthusiast

4. r00t

r00t Newbie

5. TVCCS

TVCCS Android Enthusiast

I saw a guy built a stand for an Optimus S that was made from the box itself. Get yourself two of those plastic box stands, and woohoo.

6. TVCCS

TVCCS Android Enthusiast

I bought a luxury "contemporary" stand from Staples today...$3.99. The foot portion is just deep enough to handle the phone still in the Body Glove case.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. RocketFoot

RocketFoot Well-Known Member

Nice! What are you watching there? Blade Runner?

8. TVCCS

TVCCS Android Enthusiast

Bingo.

9. RocketFoot

RocketFoot Well-Known Member

Haha...good movie! Thought I recognized it.

10. theWolfTamer

theWolfTamer Newbie

I used binder clips to make my stand from the iphone stand instructable. Works great and it costs relatively pennies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pardon my high tech laptop desk!

jamoosh likes this.
  11. coldsteel2005

coldsteel2005 Lurker

wire_easel.jpg .Just Google for Wire Easel or better yet got to your nearest dollar store. They are no more than a dollar and you may even find 2 or 3 for a buck. Easy to carry in a bag, weigh next to nothing and ALSO work when you want to just raise the tablet off the surface a little bit to type (just squeeze the frame closed). I bought 2 large and 2 small. I just drop the small one in my bag and leave the large ones at home.
    - Winston
    Winston Lawrence Information Technology Notebook

12. melim

melim Android Enthusiast

AHA, I've been meaning to dig up this thread, because I got one similar to this (the mesh is more open & square) and it's great! The combination of metal & open mesh keeps everything nice and cool while charging or what-have-you and the phone sits in it perfectly.

Where is TVCCS, anyway? S/he seems to have disappeared.

13. dsohn1015

dsohn1015 Newbie

I know this is a bit off topic but how/what are you using to watch movies on your OpV?

14. lorenzo3988

lorenzo3988 Newbie

am I missing something? I dont get it.I cant make out what I'm looking for on rOOt's link

LG Optimus V Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews