• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Horrible battery life since 2.1 "Update 1"

I have a still new HTC Legend running on the Bell network here in Canada. I'm using an after market 1500mah battery, and prior to the update was getting outstanding battery life out of this great little phone.

But after the OTA update hit my phone, my battery life tanked. Instead of losing 2% battery life while I sleep, I'm losing 10-12%. I was able to go at least two days without recharging, sometimes th ree before and now I have to recharge every night; I'm dreading my next roadtrip....

If anyone has any information they think could help it would be very appreciated, specifically about rolling back the "update 1" or some settings to improve my battery life that maybe I'm missing.

cheers,

Josh

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones