1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Horrible battery life with Cyanogenmod RC1

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SprintFun, Aug 4, 2010.

1. SprintFun

SprintFun Android Expert

I've had it for about a week now, and hoped it would get better, but it's just been atrocious. Much much worse than my stock rom ever was. I'm out of ideas. Does anybody know the latest radio version that CM will work with? They say "install the latest radios" but I have no clue where/what radios those are. Hopefully that will be something to help me.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mr. Monkey

Mr. Monkey Member

3. mattpsx2

mattpsx2 Member

I was also getting bad life and then switched to fresh. I think it had to do with me having the Nova screen instead of the Epson. There were some compatibility issues that I read about. I can't find the thread right now, but that might be the case for you.

4. exBBuser

exBBuser Android Expert

I'm not having any battery problems I'm runinng RC1 2

5. Unclm311

Unclm311 Member

When I was on stock I didn't have to worry about the battery life, but on CM6 RC1 it's awful, I do everything I can to save the battery and it still almost dies before I get home from work.

I'm on CM6 RC1 with Snap v4.1 Kernel (v4 was really unstable for me)

6. Cru

Cru Member

I run Fresh 3.1 and disabled all syncs except weather and get insane battery life. I leave wifi connected when I'm at home. Usually around 40 hours per charge with light-moderate usage. Might wanna try a different rom and see what you think.

7. MDbandit

MDbandit Well-Known Member

40 hours on the stock battery?

8. One Beast

One Beast Android Enthusiast

Has to be on a Extended cause i get about 12Hours of light Moderate use on fresh wit the stock Battery

9. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Well-Known Member

Nah, read what he said, he uses Wifi at home, I do the same thing and I'm on fresh .02 still and I get about 40 hours battery when using wifi, really saves the battery life.

10. LS1

LS1 Well-Known Member

Also on fresh, split between WiFi and 3G depending on where I am (I use Y5). Never have a battery issue. GPS, BT always on.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews